We are looking for an enthusiastic Regional Telesales Recruiter to contribute in generating Job postings for JIH. You will be responsible for closing sales over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
This is a great opportunity to be your own boss. Work the hours that suit you whilst have the full support of a National Company.
JIH will provide you with:
• On going training and development
• Regional social media pages as well as our national page
• Database of 2000 salons
• Email templates
• Email – address dedicated to your business.
• Telephone support
• Weekly conference meetings
• Introduction pack with sales scripts, objections handling, business vision, networking advice.
The goal is to help JIH grow by connecting JIH and developing business partnership.
• Contact potential customers to inform them about JIH job boards service (using scripts)
• Answer questions about services or the company
• Ask questions to understand salon requirements and close sales
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Take and process job orders in an accurate manner
• Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
• Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
• Passion for the hair industry
• Understanding of hair salons structure and the recruitment crisis
• Proven experience in either sales/ education/ hairdresser
• Proven track record of successfully meeting targets
• Good knowledge of social media and networking
• Ability to learn about recruitment services and describe/explain them to prospects
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
For every salon that you sign up you will receive £20!
At the end of each week you send us an invoice with the salon that has placed jobs and we pay you the following week.
It’s really that simple. For this role you will need to have access to a PC/Laptop. Phone. (Many phone providers offer unlimited calls on their mobile packages)